Proximity Fuze: A proximity fuse can directly replace fuses for mortars with calibers of 60mm, 81mm, 82mm, and 120mm. It automatically detonates the shell at a certain distance from the target, forming an airburst of shrapnel that increases the hit probability and lethality.
Conventional Mortar Shell Modification
Compatible with various calibers, including 60mm, 81mm, 82mm, 120mm, and 155mm. Without being limited to a specific manufacturer.
The secondary safety design is adopted and the turbine motor is powered on to release the safety, which greatly improves the safety and ensures the absolute safety of personnel during transportation and ammunition loading.
Damage Effect Increased Significantly
The damage effect of ammunition with proximity fuze is 3-13 times that of ordinary ammunition, which can effectively damage the enemy’s effective strength and save our own ammunition.
- Quickly replaces traditional fuses, enhancing the combat effectiveness of weapons.
- Compatible with various calibers, including 60mm, 81mm, 82mm, 120mm, and 155mm.
- Can be installed on a wide range of mortar rounds, without being limited to a specific manufacturer.
- Features a secondary safety design, ensuring personnel safety during transportation and ammunition loading.
- Retrofitting older mortar rounds with the proximity fuse can effectively reduce warfare costs.